Expression pedals that will work with Kemper and Helix?

• Hi everyone, I'm looking to get an expression pedal for my Kemper, but was hoping to get something that would also work with my HX Stomp. The mission engineering KP and L6 version seem (to me) to be exactly the same - 10k ohm linear pot and TS momentary switch.

Am I missing something? will the EP1-KP work with the HX Stomp as well?

Thanks!

• any decent expression pedal will work with both.

Expression pedals don’t pass audio, just information .
    the Mission(because of the through) will feel like a reg wa, but might not work as smooth for volume or pitch

• any decent expression pedal will work with both.

Expression pedals don’t pass audio, just information .
    the Mission(because of the through) will feel like a reg wa, but might not work as smooth for volume or pitch

That's what I thought too. I was just wondering if there is any actual difference between the two Mission models (SP1-L6H and EP1-KP). Both also have the same TS momentary switch, so should be identical, right?

• Hi everyone, I'm looking to get an expression pedal for my Kemper, but was hoping to get something that would also work with my HX Stomp. The mission engineering KP and L6 version seem (to me) to be exactly the same - 10k ohm linear pot and TS momentary switch.

Am I missing something? will the EP1-KP work with the HX Stomp as well?

Thanks!

Did you get this to work? I am trying the EP1-KP with the Stomp and it doesn't work. The EP1-KP has 100% in the middle position and 0% on both ends (all the way up and down) of the pedal. Thanks!