Carl Verheyen Vintage Amp Collection Kemper Profiles

• its not good for me, totally regret it that I have bought it, every M Britt or Tonejunkie Pack is way better and less expensive

I agree. I think the pack was horrible and very overpriced. I was very disappointed.

Wow, that's interesting. Is there anything specific you didn't like? What about the MBritt/ToneJunkie is better for example?

• It's a strange pack, but not bad. Of course, overpriced. But there are 5 to 10 very good profiles I use often for recording. The remaining are repetitive and useless, although it's possible to conform a track with 5 different mics, at different levels and pan. It may be interesting for someone. I don't reccomend it for live use. MBritt is way better for that purpose (and everything else).

• Wow, that's interesting. Is there anything specific you didn't like? What about the MBritt/ToneJunkie is better for example?

Mbritt and Tone Junkie are better in my opinion.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• It's a strange pack, but not bad. Of course, overpriced. But there are 5 to 10 very good profiles I use often for recording. The remaining are repetitive and useless, although it's possible to conform a track with 5 different mics, at different levels and pan. It may be interesting for someone. I don't reccomend it for live use. MBritt is way better for that purpose (and everything else).

Thanks for the input. I'm glad I passed. I know Carl is totally into using his tube amps, while MBritt loves amps, but fully embraces the Kemper. As a result, Michael takes more time with his profiles for his personal use on stage. (IMO)

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me