Saving Performances on Stage help!

• So reading page 35 of the manual and the prompts on the top of the Stage I'm still not seeing how save to a particular location in the 3 options (save as ect)

Where I'm getting confused is I was on bank one on the Stage and when I save it it automatically put it in the next back (button 2) I'm sure I'm missing something simple

but because i don't see it in the manual or in the videos I was hoping someone would chime in here.

• Are you even in Performance Mode? Storing in a Performance while in Browse Mode is not possible.

Start Performance Mode, navigate to a particular Performance and Slot, then use BROWSE to select the Rig you want to keep in this Slot, then press STORE. On the next screen you still have the option to store the edited Performance in another destination using soft knob 1.

• YES in Performance mode. The 'Navigate to a slot Then, Browse to the the desired Rig' is what was missing. I was

(IN PERF Mode) saving what I had loaded up BUT from say button 2 problem was it kept saving what was in bank one if that makes sense.

I'll try it the way you explained. By the way is this described anywhere??? It is great having tutorial videos but they are usually 45 min long then never cover a basic function like this.

• Burkhard Thanks! That's page 271 correct or is that more midi info? Took a while to find.

Any tips on making the profiles sound more open and not so dark and compressed? EQ? The mid treb and presence does not open them up much.

• I don't understand why it is difficult to find the chapter named "Performance Mode"!?

You could either check Table of Content or simply search for "Performance Mode" in that PDF. That's faster than raising the question here in the Forum.

• Burkhard Thanks! That's page 271 correct or is that more midi info? Took a while to find.

Any tips on making the profiles sound more open and not so dark and compressed? EQ? The mid treb and presence does not open them up much.

Main manual, page 237 ... "Performance mode" :)

Edited once, last by vjelen ().

• vjelen so what Burkhard described did Not work because where the profiles are being loaded in is in the very bottom left of the R manager which is not accessable in 'Browse' mode. He must have assumed i am using Factory pre sets?

Page 237 is routing effects................. maybe a typo?

Thanks for anyone chiming in!

• vjelen so what Burkhard described did Not work because where the profiles are being loaded in is in the very bottom left of the R manager which is not accessable in 'Browse' mode. He must have assumed i am using Factory pre sets?

Page 237 is routing effects................. maybe a typo?

Thanks for anyone chiming in!

Sorry, page 237 was in previous version of Main manual (7.0). In Main Manual 7.5 it is page 248. But why you don't just check table of content?

• You might also take a look at the Performance section of the Rig Manager User Manual. All of the current User Manuals are available under the Help in Rig Manager.

Just one quick thing - the first performance screen shot in that Rig Manager User Manual isn't quite right anymore. Now, all 125 performances are always shown in you are looking at the Profiler performance list. Any you have not edited (or if you clear them) just show up as "New Performance".

One way to add or change rigs in a performance is to open a second Rig Manager window. Then just find and drag the rig you want from the new window to whatever performance slot you want in the current window (in the upper right where the performance's rigs shown).

• I don't understand why it is difficult to find the chapter named "Performance Mode"!?

You could either check Table of Content or simply search for "Performance Mode" in that PDF. That's faster than raising the question here in the Forum.

Youre a mod and an expert. I can testify the Kemper is a real headache for people ready to plug and play. Its not like an organized processor like Roland, Boss, Line 6, ect, but more like a sampler with an endless maze of bells and whistles.

• So reading page 35 of the manual and the prompts on the top of the Stage I'm still not seeing how save to a particular location in the 3 options (save as ect)

Where I'm getting confused is I was on bank one on the Stage and when I save it it automatically put it in the next back (button 2) I'm sure I'm missing something simple

but because i don't see it in the manual or in the videos I was hoping someone would chime in here.

I have a Stage Profiler and I just use my Macbook and Rig Manager to do all the changes on the fly. I have no idea how to do anything on the actual unit except turn it on and off. I don't have time to figure out E=MC2.

• It is great having tutorial videos but they are usually 45 min long then never cover a basic function like this.

the tutorial videos on the Kemper website are usually around 5 minutes long and concentrate on a single subject.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.