Copy and paste and drag n drop issues in RM, help!

• Read the manual and there is no section that says 'when your in performance mode you cannot copy and paste a rig'...........

I will perform in performance mode so I sample and load presets there. It's faster and easier. I then fill out the other slots 2-5 with other amps and ones with various effects, morphs ect.

My difficulty is in Performance mode on the inspector side I'm trying to either drag (or copy n paste) from desk top to drop other single profiles into there and then I sample it (it's there) then save it and it's Gone......... What am I missing? Maybe some are full 'performances' I set up and they won't load a s a result? Say I bought a pack and really like the clean amp Britt put in slot 3 of one of his performances. Can't I just copy and past that for use in another rig with the order the way I want?

How do you all set up all five slots of your performances?

• (IMO) arranging/saving rigs into performances has always been the most user unfriendly feature Kemper has created.

What I'll usually do is go into Rig Manager, find rig I want to work with and then you have a couple options. You can copy and paste it into whatever performance slot you want, or drag and drop it. Sometimes opening a new window in Rig Manager (so you have 2 Rig Manager windows open) makes this easier to drag a rig from your rigs or rig exchange. After you've placed the rig where you want it, double click into a DIFFERENT performance and it'll save it for you. It may bring up a message asking you to save or discard.

I've found that simply hitting the "store" button 3 times after you move a rig in performance mode, doesn't always work. So get everything in that performance where you want it, and then double click into another performance. If you then click back into your edited performance, you'll see everything has saved.

And no, you don't need to fill a performance up with all 5 slots. You can have as few as you want in each performance.

• OhG Thanks for the reply and confirmation that navigating this is not easy. The assumption if that you are just going to browser and grabbing the factory profiles -which 89% of them are not useable to me.

You 2nd window method was suggested yesterday, I'll try it thanks! By the way I do want all 5 slots filled for less banking up/down thats why I'm trying to grab via drag drop or copy paste to fill em out then they don't stay.

This Vid was shared but: does not answer any of my questions

Nor does it go into the editor/RM at all.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As a test, I select one of the "New Performances" under My Profiler. I have the Kemper set on Perform mode. Next I opened a second Rig Manager window. I found a performance I use all the time and I dragged the 5 rigs from my existing performance into the New Performance of the first window. Lastly I named the performance. I normally don't drag from performance to performance. I'd normally get them from the rig library, but both cases seem to be working here.

The new performance works normally without saving anything (I thought I had read that a while back, and it seems to be working for me). I can change to other performances and still see this new one in the list of performances. If I reload that performance it still looks right. I rebooted the Kemper and Rig Manager and it's still there and working just like any other performance that I've created.