Bank buttons

• Unless it's a software update since your post, I've not got any problems with the tuner displaying the correct note.

You have to read carefully... I want a D# note to read E, basically offsetting the tuner by 1/2 step.

This was quite a while ago. The bank buttons can be reversed and solvedmy #1 gripe

• This is quite a funny thread. Dyno - you would be a talented digital designer of negative logic. ;)

I would be appalled, horrified, and sick to my stomach if the tuner displayed E when I tuned to D#!!! <X

• This is quite a funny thread. Dyno - you would be a talented digital designer of negative logic. ;)

I would be appalled, horrified, and sick to my stomach if the tuner displayed E when I tuned to D#!!! <X

I'll explain, it's actually quite logical and simplifies things. Thus the reason many devices and tuners have this offset capability.

I tune to Eb (Like Kiss Van Halen etc. etc.).

When tuning I want to see E when I hit the E string and A when I hit the A string. (not Eb or Ab) It also makes sense when the tuner is adjusted this way when figuring what to set harmonies with the diatonic harmonizer. My 1101 did this and made it a breeze. When figuring harmonies in the Key of A minor, I didn't have to transpose all the notes and write them down, I just selected A minor since the tuner and the harmonizer were in sync. When sharing info between bandmates, we wouldn't speak of the actual pitch but the note on the guitar if it was in standard.