Found: Ability to switch bank buttons

• My #1 biggest gripe is the bank buttons. I just CANNOT get my head around the left button being "forward" and the right button being "back" through banks/performances it drives me nuts. Most countries read from left to right and for most people going left is "back" and going right is "forwards" I wish you could switch them so that left is back and right is forward. It just makes sense. I guess I'll have to label mine. I've never seen a controller I liked so much but this drives me nuts and makes no sense whatsoever in this regard. WHY? WHY? WHY?

• You wll find that most people in this forum are more than happy to help fellow users however, it would probably be better if you followed a few simple steps:

1 - don’t post the same comment in multiple threads

2 - at least gain a basic level of knowledge of the manual

3 - do a quick search on the forum to see if the same or similar question has been asked before. As ST has pointed out you can already select the order of the buttons. this came about as a result of previous threads asking for this and the discussion that followed led to the feature being added.

Sorry if that sounds like I’m being an arse but I genuinely hope you get the help you need from the forum and continue to enjoy your Kemper as much as I do for many years to come.

• Just a friendly reply, 1. After I posted that I realized it was really a feature request. I figured people would be telling me "you should make this a feature request" so I did.

2. I have had the unit for 5 days. I have more than a basic level of knowledge about the device. If it is too beneath people to answer a question that bores them, they don't have to answer. So far everyone has been VERY helpful in guiding me to pages to understand everything. I have never seen a search engine that will pull up an answer for me . I did search but ended up scrolling through 5 pages of topics that didn't seem related. One was asking to block the buttons though. I understand- you're one of those people that would rather write 150 words chiding some newb about not reading the manual than write a sentence helping out. It's cool.

3. If you read through some posts, you'll see there are a lot of people that had their units for years that didn't know this. Maybe this will help them too. That's part of what these forums are for.