Just change amp?

• Is there an easy way to change just the amp in a performance and then store it as a new one? Thing is I have effects both pre and post that I want to keep and create new performances just using other amps.

I have the Profiler Stage.

• It should be easy from the front panel if the amp you want to use is already installed on the Kemper. Press the amp soft button and then scroll through what's on the device. Same for cabs (and everything else!).

You could also lock all the other blocks in rig manager so that clicking on a rig only brings in the amp block.

• if you are using RM just right click on the amp icon. You will gett the option for “lock all except amp” choose this then load any rig with the amp you want use. Save.

if you want use the same effects with several amps just repeat the loading rigs and saving until you ate finished then right click an “unlock all”

This is the kind of thing that makes Kempers and the forum members great! This is power!

• or save your favorites amps and cabs as presets and then use then on another rig

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio