Solo boost for live situations

• I think this has been discussed earlier, but I couldn't find the thread. Sorry if I'm double posting.

Anyway, how have you resolved getting additional solo in live situations? I know a simple solution is to make a copy of a preset, add gain and volume to the second preset and then simply switch between presets. Then, if you want to achieve the same with a stomp box, the obvious way is to place a boost before the amp block. This however does not always allow adding much output volume.

I ended up adding lead boost before amp/cab block and pure poost after it, in x slot. My foot controller can switch both blocks on/off at the same time, so this works fine.

• In the thread about the footcontroller CK told about his idea of a boost that also contains a postamp volume boost. Now he didn't say if that will be part of a coming FW or only a function of the FC. I hope it'll be in an upcoming FW because I believe that I'm not the only one that would love that feature.

• In the thread about the footcontroller CK told about his idea of a boost that also contains a postamp volume boost. Now he didn't say if that will be part of a coming FW or only a function of the FC. I hope it'll be in an upcoming FW because I believe that I'm not the only one that would love that feature.

This would be a perfect solution for me...

This will be part of a future firmware.