update tremolo

• It would be so fine to have an updated tremolo section.

What I would like to see:

-different waveforms

-the basics: tube, harmonic

-included filter

-envelope

-modulation

-grit

-rhythmic tremolo options with different volumes for 8 or 16 "peaks"

-variable length of the peak from long to "plucky" short

-random mode

After a very nice REVERB and DELAY section (I sold different STRYMON and Eventide pedals after these updates) it would be fine to replace other pedals like ZVEX, Flux effects, Möbius, Line6 M5, that are all more versatile than the Kemper tremolo part.

Thank you in advance, I love the Kemper and believe in you, guys, hope we don't have to wait for so long.

• And for a great „Killswitch“-effect the possibility to reduce the volume to zero...

I'm all for square wave tremolo too, but FYI, if you want to emulate a killswitch, you can set up a graphic eq in a slot, and set the High Cut to the lowest value. Then assign a footswitch to turn on and off the eq, and away you go! I'm not sure what kind of speed you will be able to get out of the switching, but it's worth a try.

• I'm all for square wave tremolo too, but FYI, if you want to emulate a killswitch, you can set up a graphic eq in a slot, and set the High Cut to the lowest value. Then assign a footswitch to turn on and off the eq, and away you go! I'm not sure what kind of speed you will be able to get out of the switching, but it's worth a try.

I have tried similar things with setting volume to 0 etc but nothing let me get changes even close to fast enough to sound like a kill switch stutter effect.

• I have tried similar things with setting volume to 0 etc but nothing let me get changes even close to fast enough to sound like a kill switch stutter effect.

You're absolutely right; after trying it out, I wasn't able to achieve more than a relatively slow speed, a tired foot and a slightly worn out footswitch.