[Public Beta] PROFILER OS 8.0.0.21450

• Any idea whats wrong ?

Updated both Profiler/Rm to newest FW. No distortion files found in the RM. Uploaded the presets and dragged them into local library.

However when dragging a preset into an empty spot it converts to Phase Widener under Equalizer all the time.

:(

• Any idea whats wrong ?

Updated both Profiler/Rm to newest FW. No distortion files found in the RM. Uploaded the presets and dragged them into local library.

However when dragging a preset into an empty spot it converts to Phase Widener under Equalizer all the time.

What RM version are you running?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Neural cortex .....

Bias aside (this is a Kemper forum, after all) - That unit has been pushed *so* hard it became annoying for me. That, and the statement "Most powerful floor modeler ever!" We know that power alone doesn't really matter *ahem* Kemper, hardware circa 2011 *cough*.

I know the company has a seriously solid reputation for their plugins, but there seems to be no mention of that technology for the Quad Cortex. Seems like an easy layup, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

I do think the form factor and the footswitches also doubling as encoder wheels is an inspired design.

I hope it's half as good as the marketing claims. I really do. But the claims are so over the top I can't help but wonder.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I'll believe the hype when it's actually available to buy. I'm pretty sure it was already supposed to be shipped to preorders by this point.

• Any idea whats wrong ?

If you import the new presets for Kemper Drive and Full OC into an OS older than 8.0, these will appear as other effect types.

OS 8.0 is only available as public beta yet! Perhaps you upgraded to our current OS 7.5 release.

• I'm having a bit of a strange issue. When upgraded and started trying everything out it was fine. I was in performance mode and when I dragged a preset from the rig manager onto the C slot, it changed all of the sounds to this strange thin almost full range sounds.

Then I took the effect out, it still sounds terrible... only on one performance across all slots in the performance! So strange.

• Another review

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I encountered the same thing with the low end. A few tweaks and undo/redo comparisons and I was able to make some pretty consistent tones that didn't lose too much. It's still way better than the previous baked-in drives. I'm happy!

-StumblinMan

(Gary)

• Attached. Drag these over into your Rig Manager Presets folder and enjoy.

Took me some time to find where it is possible to import them. For those dumbs like me: In RigManager, go to folder "All presets", then to folder "Local Library". Here you can create a new folder, for example "Drive&Full OCD". Then either drag the extracted files from Zip to here, or select menu command "File/Import Presets...". Now you can try them by dragging one to module A/B/C/D.

• Not really. I really don’t know what you are getting at.
    Lots of people have asked for more options for the Leslie and been told it’s exactly the same as a real Leslie so will stay the way it is.

So your comment I quoted from you and what I stated still stand.

You said that it isn’t about sounding exactly the same as something that already exists? Well, the Leslie is stuck sounding like that particular Leslie that it was modelled on and you can’t get at any of the parameters to change them.
    You can’t have it both ways.

For what’s it’s worth Vinny I’m completely with you on that one, we might have to find that thread once more and bitch about it there once again.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.