Kemper stage not connecting to rig manager

• Hi. Just updated to rig manger 3.0.140.16416 and it no longer connects to the stage. Was working perfectly before the update. Tried the usual stuff (computer restart, closing and starting up the unit and the software, checking usb cables etc.) .. no joy. The stage is running 7.5.4.19312 (Aug 10,2020). Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?

• Hi I thought I hade the same problem first. When I tried to close rig manager it said that it was still working.

I closed anyhow and started again. It then said that the Stage had to be updated to latest OS and I realized I had not done that correctly.

After I followed the instruction carefully it is now up running with no issues and I am very happy :)

I hope it works out for you.

Mike

• Thanks Mike.. I can't get the stage to see rig manager at all (or vice-versa), and the stage is already updated to the latest stable release. I guess I'll put the latest beta on a usb stick and see if that solves the problem.

• Ok, for some wierd reason the driver for the profiler had vanished in windows.

Device manager

Sound, video and game controllers

Kemper Profiler - right click Update driver

Browse my computer for drivers

C:\Program Files\Kemper Amps\Driver

Hope this helps anyone having the same problem.

• Hi, Graeme777.

Thanks for taking the time to describe the problem, the steps you took, and to document the final resolution. I'm sure you've helped others who may have the same problem.

???

ST