Scroll through profiles, rigs, presets etc in the browser without it exiting

• I have autoload checked, which means when I'm in the browser screen, and I highlight a new selection, it will automatically load that profile, stomp, effect etc.

However, after a few seconds it exits back to the homepage with the highlighted selection, and I have to turn the knob again to get back to the browser.

I like scrolling through the different sounds quickly and listening to each one, and I'd like to just stay on the browser, since the profiles, etc, load automatically.

Maybe there could be setting that keeps you in the browser. This way you don't have to keep turning the knob every time you want to audition profiles.

• Once you have activated the list with the browse knob, use the arrow keys to navigate around. Then it doesn't jump back.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• This didnt work, I'm in the browser of the effects section, trying to load different effects and see what sounds good.

After pressing the arrow key, it jumps back to the main page.

Is there some setting I have to check or uncheck ?

• Unfortunately this doesn't work for effects presets for some reason. Works great for rigs though!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().

• Yeah that would be great. Burkhard is there a good reason for the current behavior or would it make sense to make it more consistent?