Browse mode autoload off? Or browse mode controller scroll?

• I know I can set type, favorites etc as views to go through with my controller in browse mode but when say I am on #5 and I want to go to #1 in the next "bank", switching to the next bank takes me to #5 there then I have to switch to #1 to go to the next rig "in line". Is there a way when switching banks to wait until you hit select a rig like in performance mode? Or is there another way in browse mode + foot controller to start at your first preset in "all rigs" view and scroll through them incrementally without tap dancing back? When trying out a bunch of rigs I like to just load them up and scroll through to find favorites without taking the time to make performances. In rig manager it's easy, but in browse mode I think I might be missing something.

• can’t remember if you can select the load format in Briwser mode like you can in Performance mode but the simple solution for you would be to change from Banks of 5 to Individual up/down (banks of 1). There is an option in the system menu for this.

Yes thank you, I saw that but didn't think of that. That will work I'm wondering how that works with the controller, does it just load one rig across all 5 buttons? I guess I'll see...