Crossover on octaver / harmonizer

• Hello there!

I'm a fellow Kemper user since many years and there's ONE thing that misses me so much...

A crossover on the octaver! That way we could use the octaver for example only on the basses, or only on the top end...

Please please please do this for the next update :)

Am I the only one to think this could be a good idea? I don't think that's so hard to create..!

Thank you anyway for that great device, it worths every penny I put in!

• Ooooooo, i like your thinking!

It’s probably not something I would use much but I can see how many people could find a lot of uses for it. In fact I would go even further and say ad a crossover effect type that can be used anywhere in the chain. This could work like a parallel signal path but with unique flexibility options. Say, you insert the crossover before a Fuzz pedal: only the notes above the threshold would get fuzz while anything below the threshold would stay clean but could then go to say an autoway insead ??

• Yes I follow your idea, but that's another way of thinking, and probably harder to realize than a simple crossover on a given fx. There's one on the tremolo and I use it a lot :)

Since I play music alone, my feet on percussions, and my hands on my guitar, I can't play bass so that crossover stuff on the octaver is the only solution.

Now I use a loop with my OC3 Boss Octaver on it (the only one I know which propose this crossover feature..! Thanks boss for once).

• Ooooooo, i like your thinking!

It’s probably not something I would use much but I can see how many people could find a lot of uses for it. In fact I would go even further and say ad a crossover effect type that can be used anywhere in the chain. This could work like a parallel signal path but with unique flexibility options. Say, you insert the crossover before a Fuzz pedal: only the notes above the threshold would get fuzz while anything below the threshold would stay clean but could then go to say an autoway insead ??

I was thinking about your idea and... The more I think about it the more I think that's a marvellous idea...!