Kemper Stage and Mission expression pedal

• can someone, once and for all, tell me the exact configuration required to get the mission KP pedal to operate correctly with my Kemper Stage.

The volume always works fine, but I cannot get the wah wah to operate correctly.

I can get it to switch, but then I'm left with a component frequency of the filter(Wah) being operated as a volume pedal. I have tried every description available from Kemper videos to members on the forum, to mission control videos.

I am using the latest firmware in my Stage

I'm at my wits end!

thnx in advance

jack

• sorry for my late reply. I checked my settings and setup with my Remote which should function the same way.

Mission out 1 with TRS cable into Remote pedal 5 input. System settings - Pedal 5 , pedal type 1, Function / Wah Pedal

Mission out 2 with TS cable into Remote pedal 6 input. System settings for - Pedal 6, Mode Mono Switch, Switch tip A on/off. My wah is located in Stomps A spot, you can put it wherever you like and just change this designation.

Calibrate both pedals

System settings - Pedal Links. WahPedal > Vol (checked). WahPedal > Pitch (checked) you can just leave the first one checked.

That’s it works great ?

• I have mine set up the correct way, but I can't get a full sweep on the wah. When the pedal is in the heel position and just above I get nothing. When it is in the toe position and just below, I get nothing. Consequently I get about 2/3 of the pedal sweep and the rest is silence. I'm not carefule enough to run the wah with that much dead space. Any help appreciated.

• If the bar related to wah on page Pedal Links follows your pedal moves and travels the complete range from minimum to maximum, there is nothing wrong with calibration. And your comments regarding volume control seems to confirm that.

What you describe sounds like extreme settings within the wah effect. Extreme wah settings can lead to a complete muting of the sound. I suggest, you use the factory preset "Cry" as a starting point.