Feature Request for futur firmware

• hello, we discuss a lot on the facebook page "kemper addict à la francophone" where I am very active, we try to gather collective proposals to help you develop your firmware with common ideas, evaluated between us and deemed good for you. share

idea n ° 1:

it could be good to allow the remote after the last performance # 125 to go back to # 01 by clicking again on perf +

idea n ° 2:

in the OUTPUT section you added the output filter, it's great but, it would be better to add it in the AMP section (for example) and give the possibility to place it at the end of the sound chain, like this is the case with the Output section, that would be more useful, as we all need to use a low cut and a high cut, but set differently depending on the Rig used ... in this case I have to use an equalizer just for the low cut, while a setting on Output and therefore general is useless to me

idea n ° 3:

Do you think that it would be possible to insert in the Output section (for example) a parameter of REVERB Master ... where if it was set to <0>, that would be the setting as we did on our kemper and so the base setting, and if not where we could set the amount of all reverbs on all rigs.

I'll explain why:

when you adjust your individual reverb rig it's because you think it's the right setting at time T for the effect to be perfect, but if you're going to be playing in a room where there is a acoustic which brings an excessive natural reverb, we end up with an amount of reverb added by the Kemper that is too strong ... currently the only solution is to completely cut the effect by blocking the Reverb slot and putting it in Off, which is radical, exaggerated, and which is effective in principle where the reverb is placed on its REVERB slot ... or else, it would be necessary to lower manually in all the Rigs of each performance ... which is impossible if there is a quantity performance in his Kemper.

So here's why, adding a simple Reverb Mix parameter going from -infinity to 0 which would be the maximum value, and that would be a really wonderful development.

Idea n°4:

Able to use 2 different places for volume control with expression pedals.

We have 4 locations on the remote for switches or expression pedals ...

Many guitarists have a choice about where to use the volume pedal.

It would be great to be able to place a volume pedal in "entry" and a second on post Stack for example

A lot of guitarists use the double pressure on the rig to call up the morph ... This leaves room for new control ... Why not create this possibility which would be so useful

Hope you can listen to your users who are starting to get very experienced on this wonderful machine, thank you

Mr TAIEB Eric

my facebook username: Eric Tayetaye

• I agree with Alan.

Idea #1 has been asked for quite a few times in the past. Wrap-around would be nice to have.

With idea #3 it's a bit complex since reverbs and delays can be inserted pretty much everywhere in the signal chain (not only in the DLY and REV slots. So if someone e.g. uses a spring reverb pre-stack it would be impossible to "split" that for a dedicated summing stage with global control. Just because the spring reverb in front of the amp has an influence on how the amp "reacts" and modifies the reverb sound.

• I agree with Alan.

Idea #1 has been asked for quite a few times in the past. Wrap-around would be nice to have.

With idea #3 it's a bit complex since reverbs and delays can be inserted pretty much everywhere in the signal chain (not only in the DLY and REV slots. So if someone e.g. uses a spring reverb pre-stack it would be impossible to "split" that for a dedicated summing stage with global control. Just because the spring reverb in front of the amp has an influence on how the amp "reacts" and modifies the reverb sound.

This could not be à problem

À New firmware would be able to identifié quickly where thé reverb is in the soundchain.

The delay is not the goal....