I'm not sure if this is (exactly) what others are talking about but since I installed the most recent version of RM
1 - I load a New Performance and pull up a list of profiles in RM
2 - I double click on a rig I want to load into Slot 1
3 - I switch to Slot 2 and double click the next rig in RM
4 - I look at the KPA and notice that the second rig I chose is loaded into Slot 1, effectively replacing the rig I selected for that slot.
At first, I thought maybe I imagined switching slots but really hadn't. After carefully repeating this process several times, I realized that RM is indeed loading rigs into the previous slot. One time, I saved the performance after loading in the first rig and it seemed to behave after that. Probably because the Kemper and RM were finally "in sync". Yesterday, I tried it again and no matter what I did or how many times I saved, RM just kept loading rigs into the wrong slot. It sounds similar to what others have said on here but I thought I would mention it in case it gives the software team some more helpful data.
For the record, I don't remember having this problem before updating.