Anybody own a fender telecaster ultra ?

• played this lady at the local store and damned... I fall in love with her...

Are there experiences with this guitar, especially combined with a kemper ?

Or something I should check before buying ?

Best regards

Bernhard

Best regards

Bernhard

Jam it ! 8o

• I have one. I have not played in through my Kemper Stage yet.

I am actually on my second Ultra Tele. I bought a blue one and it had an issue. I reported it to Fender and they recommended that I return the guitar to the dealer and they could return it for dealer credit. The headstock was about 50 thousandths thinner than it should have been and some of the tuners would not tighten in it so they would pivot until the pins on the back hit the edges of the holes they are in. The second one I bought is white. I put a black pickguard on it and love the look and feel. I have played it through my pedals and amps and really like it.

I haven't had my Kemper for long and am taking my time with it.

• I bought one. It’s a great sounding and playing guitar. Pickups are not hot at all but do sound very good.
    Mine sounds great through the Kemper.
    I did send the first one back as it had really big grounding issues. Even this second one seems a tiny little bit noisy but I don’t know if I am just looking for it now. Supposed to be noiseless pickups so should be pretty silent.

• I bought one. It’s a great sounding and playing guitar. Pickups are not hot at all but do sound very good.
    Mine sounds great through the Kemper.
    I did send the first one back as it had really big grounding issues. Even this second one seems a tiny little bit noisy but I don’t know if I am just looking for it now. Supposed to be noiseless pickups so should be pretty silent.

Mine is pretty quiet through an amp.

• Thank you all. I'll check the tuners !

Was again in the store this morning and tested with my toaster.

Sounded very exact and clear, all PUs, and realy all over the neck.

Surprisingly perfect, nearby too perfect, I miss a little mojo. :)

Output could be higher, I had to raise the gain for clean/crunch sounds.

I hope using 010 strings instead preinstalled 009 will add a little beef.

Nevertheless... playing the thinner neck was sooo easy, I HAD to order one in ultraburst with maple fretboard.

Delivery is estimated for next week. Stay tuned !

Best regards

Bernhard

Jam it ! 8o

• Oh, I just have to do this.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Too long? Skip to 14 minutes.