Feature request: more options for a fourth pedal

• Hi everyone,

...so I maxed out and got a fourth expression-pedal, just to find, that I can only use it for pitch? Come on, I don´t even use pitch anywhere (yet)!

With such a elaborate machine, it should be possible to at least choose from some more parameters. I use pedal one for volume, two for morph and three for wah (toe-down off), so I would love to use the fourth pedal for gain.

Any takers?

all the best, and stay safe!

Omnichordman

• It would be nice to assign the pedals as the artist sees necessary, I still don't know why Kemper have decided having a pitch or volume pedal is more important than adjusting any or every other parameter (assuming morph is already set up for something else). It's a head scratcher

• It would be nice to assign the pedals as the artist sees necessary, I still don't know why Kemper have decided having a pitch or volume pedal is more important than adjusting any or every other parameter (assuming morph is already set up for something else). It's a head scratcher

absolutely agree. Pitch and volume are two of the least used features for me. I never use the pitch pedal and my guitar has a volume knob that is much more intuitive to me than using a pedal.

• I just remember on the tiny nord micromodular there where 4 morph group ant it was another century (1999)

come on please add some more morph group... we could manage them ;)

and admit (and please develop such things as intermodulation) that the Profiler could (also) be used as a DSP engine not only an emulator of stomp.

F