Dual delay

• Congratulations!
    The DD 2 is not even a dual delay but still capable of making that sound. I am aware of that.
    What did you try to recreate that sound on the Profiler?

Fully grown™ CK, I have TWO (2) DD-2's that I use to achieve this into a real tube amplifier. With the Kemper, I put ONE (1) DD-2 in front of the Kemper and choose any stock Kemper delay I wish to use in conjunction with the DD-2, preferably a brighter sounding one. It would just be nice to be able to choose a stomp delay as well as the post-delay right inside the Kemper.

• I might be missing the obvious here, but this is already possible with the Kemper. We have a Dual Delay which has two delay lines in parallel. You just have to use note values rather then ms. Set one to straight values and the other to triplets, tap in the tempo and call it a day.

What we don't have is a second delay to give the already delayed signal some kind of an ambience (in a "reverb" kind of sense) or as a chorus. But then we have a chorus as well we could throw in. But when the "Tap Delay" is modulated already (mod-parameter) I mostly find I don't need another chorus.

The Edge and Dave Gilmour used two delays because there were no devices with two delay-lines back in the days. But what they did with the two delays in series is no different to what you get when you setup a parallel delay with straight and triplet values. It is just the same if you think about it ;)

Maybe Chris should add an option to make the tap delay mono and it would be very obvious that it is already there.

• When it comes to delays a lot of time people mention the two famous PCM70 presets that Lukather is famous for.. I do not see how any of the two can be done into the KPA ...
    Something close to the "pan delay" but not dead on could be done but in no way can the "circular delay" be reproduced..too bad because this works extemely well

• I'm probably late to the party on this, but I've been playing a lot of bass lately.

I was playing guitar through my Kemper last night, and lo and behold, there is an "Edge Delay" preset for the delay. Also a great slapback echo, as well as some other gems.

Chris Kemper, you sir are simply amazing. :thumbup:

I have put my Line 6 M13 up for sale, as it's pretty much just taking up space and gathering dust at this point. The only pedals I'm keeping are my EHX POG2, and my Donbarzini Fully Grown Male Individual™ Testosterizer.