Marshall AFD100 Merged with 1960AV Slash Signature (V30)

• just uploaded on RE.

''Ld AFD100 & 4x12V30''

It's a merged profile for Lead Sounds capturing an AFD100 on a 1960AV Slash Signature...self explaining name right?

You can find details reported in Tags fileds

the most relevant thing is that as Output tubes I've used Gold Lion's KT66 and not the original 6550 (KT88)

I hope You enjoy it.

It's a bit Loud and Bass'y' (if You're looking for 'the perfect sound' to play directly on/over ...let's say...Appetite record)

but you can always tweak at Your taste :thumbup:

Have Fun!

Ciao

• cool thanks, will try them tomorrow with my slash Signature vos. Have you already tried the profile pack from live play rock? I love them at the moment.

In my afd100 there are EL34 tubes at the moment.

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Have you already tried the profile pack from live play rock?

In my afd100 there are EL34 tubes at the moment.

no.. but I have the pack by The Amp Factory. He profiled the #2 SCE. I still wonder how he got a Clean tone out of this Amp. Seems impossibile to me.

Yes I also try to EL34 from time to time but it sounds more compressed.

• the profile doesn't work for me

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• no i tried it, but it sounds not to my taste

• no i tried it, but it sounds not to my taste

LOL :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• it's sometimes really hard with the large choice of profiles. Oh there's a new profile, i'll have to check them. After a while it sounds good. Then a few days later i try the same profile with the same guitar and what the hell? it sounds to harsh or trebly or dark etc.

My ears plays me some tricks often?

I'm always looking for the perfect UYI sound, and the search goes on. Tomorrow i'll try the topjimi slash pack?.

I think there are good afd profiles from deadlight and live play loud

Stay healthy?

• Tomorrow i'll try the topjimi slash pack?.

Stay healthy?

problably I'll buy it.. even if it seems he used EL34 on the AFD caswell but.. how cares?! if it sounds good IT IS good!

I'm happy with his previous AFD and 2555 SJ pack! just a few tweaks and thay sounds gorgeous to me!

You too! take care ! cheers! :thumbup:

• ?( Am I missing something?

OK Fair!

Should I ask why My Other DA Profiles Sound ''Fantastic'' and this one doesn't work for You?

Really sorry that wasn't directed at you. Was only amused by the lack of feedback in the comment regarding the profile. I probably should not have said anything. Apologize.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().