Kemper crashed my PC again

• As my previous threads about this if I forget to turn off the Kemper before RM it crashes my PC.
    It's also trashed all my Cubase preferences at the same time and I'm having to restore the PC from a saved image.
    I have the latest OS and RM
    When will this be addressed? I submitted a ticket months ago including log files and have the latest OS and RM.

• Rig Manager cannot trash you Cubase preferences. If the application crashes, it won't affect the integrity of other running apps.

I didn't say RM trashed my Cubase preferences but that the PC crash did as a consequence of the instability of RM.
    Instead of inferring that I am misreporting the issue how about getting it solved?

• This windows only issue was well described in your previous thread and unfortunately the answer that this is going to be resolved in a future version also still holds true.

"That's what I love about the Kemper: It's very simple, the sounds are awesome." (Jeff Loomis)

• I know as a workaround I should turn off the Kemper first before RM but when you're busy in the middle of a track you don't always remember to do so.

It's been 8 months since I reported the issue and followed all the correct procedure for raising a ticket including sending in logs.

It really should be fixed by now.