Guitar/synth duo doing improvised ambient music - and making good use of the "Cirrus Reverb" in the Kemper!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very cool. I really like that ambient vibe you guys created. Kemper reverbs and other effects are really great for this :thumbup:8)

And sorry, couldn't resist: Had to take my guitar here and jam a bit over your track on the 2nd run of listening to it. That was fun. So thanks for sharing your tune :thumbup:

• I've listened to quite a lot of electronic ambient stuff such as All India Radio, Benge (Ben Edwards), Boards of Canada, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Stellardrone and so on, and your work definitely represents the genre admirably IMHO, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the big boys. :thumbup:

Well done, Torstein! 8)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another one!