Malloy Master Tracks

• VERY NICE profiles. I think that is the absolute best Fender Pro Junior I have ever heard. That will get a lot of use. And your Matchless profiles are TOP notch. Great quality across the board. Once again - it's profiles like these that pay for the unit itself! Thanks Malloy!

• VERY NICE profiles. I think that is the absolute best Fender Pro Junior I have ever heard. That will get a lot of use. And your Matchless profiles are TOP notch. Great quality across the board. Once again - it's profiles like these that pay for the unit itself! Thanks Malloy!

yup! Awesome sounds :thumbup:

• ....and the new Dr Z's are fantastic too....one of my favorite high gain Dr. Z profiles.

MITCH MALLOY in the house!

Great to have you hear as part of the Kemper family. I know you are an incredible singer bro and producer. Didn't know you were so hip to killer guitar tones too!!!

• Excellent excellent profiles. What an embarrassment of riches we have on the exchange now. So many great profiles of just about every type of amp. These are right up there with the best.

• Hey guys glad you like them. It was fun to share my tones with the world. And yes I've been geeking out on guitar tones ever since I can remember. My first Cd "Mitch Malloy" I was a picky bitch about what amp and cab and guitar to use. I was at first annoying to the engineer/producer and other guitar players as I was handing them guitars to play for each part and switching amps and cabs etc but when they heard the results they were laughing. :>) I've never stopped. Kemper is very good. I'm using mine live for the first time Wed night. Roger Waters band (Pink Floyd) is going on before me at 12th and porter in Nashville. Should be fun. So if your in Nashville come out Wed night. Its gonna be packed. :>) Check out the links below...

Mitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…dex=21&feature=plpp_video

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mitch-Malloy-Fans/367824767907

• Cool thanks... I'm finding that if you go to the output section and eq the monitor out to the live set up it REALLY helps. It needed a TON of high end and presence I almost had to turn them all the way up to make it sound right. But when I did it opened up and sounds like an amp. And it stays there for all the amps. Now I just need a to footswitch between sounds and I'm all set.

• Just posted 2 new ones I really like. If you have never heard an Aiken and I know must people havent you are in for a treat. I've had this amp for many many years and it's a gem. 18 watts of tone. Randall Aiken is a smart dude.