Kemper not recognising updates?

• Hi, i'm new to the kemper world so bare with me! When Im trying to update to the 8.01 beta version my kemper doesn't seem to be doing anything when I click check for updates?

Ive downloaded necessary files, my current version is 7.5.4, my rig manager is the latest one and Ive loaded the drives into the presets but I can select them and I'm not even getting a message when checking for updates saying anything like update complete/not up to date etc.

Ive selected in the preferences inc beta updates too but still nothing.

Anyone help? sorry if this is a simple fix total newbie.

Edited once, last by Dunc83 ().

• Yeah as far as I'm aware im signed in? Ive got all the profiles and added some external ones so I'm assuming I am?

already done the preferences thing, made no difference

Within the Preferences tab there's an option to test your login credentials.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• My credentials were fine but when I clicked on the rig exchange option it started to download the update but then its crashing after it starts saying an error has occurred? it says I need to contact support?

• My credentials were fine but when I clicked on the rig exchange option it started to download the update but then its crashing after it starts saying an error has occurred? it says I need to contact support?

If it were me, I'd uninstall and then reinstall Rig Manager, then try again. If it still failed after that, I'd contact support.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer