Question about Casesmith Customs rack case

• Hey everyone!

So I just got my Kemper profiler rack, but before I ordered it I had ordered a custom rack case from Casesmith Customs, but chose its depth based on a different unit I had originally planned on buying before the Kemper won me over. It was too late to have it adjusted for the Kemper, so it's going to have a total of an 11" depth.

Having never bought a rack case before, and with the Kemper being only like, 7.5" in depth, is this going to look super ridiculous?

Anyone with a Casesmith Customs case for their Kemper able to let me know how much extra space I should expect to deal with in the back?

Thank you!

Epiphone Les Paul - BKP Nailbombs

LTD H-1001 - EMGs

EVH 5150

• The front inset amount should be relatively the same no matter the depth - from rack model to rack model. Who cares what the back looks like. Stuff your cables back there in the extra space like everyone else does. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• The front inset amount should be relatively the same no matter the depth - from rack model to rack model. Who cares what the back looks like. Stuff your cables back there in the extra space like everyone else does. ;)

I'm digging your positivity. Nevermind then, I think it'll still look great! Thanks for the response :)

Epiphone Les Paul - BKP Nailbombs

LTD H-1001 - EMGs

EVH 5150