Folder management in Rig Manager

• Obviously there is no option to simply copy&paste (sub)folders in Rig Manager. I don't understand why such a limitation exists in RM, considering copy/paste of profile(s) works perfectly.

I found a workaround, though. Going to RM Local Library folder with Explorer/Finder and rearranging folder structure directly seems to do a trick. Next time you open RM, changes are instantly reflected in folder structure.

Any other suggestions? Is this the way to do it?:P

• Obviously there is no option to simply copy&paste (sub)folders in Rig Manager. I don't understand why such a limitation exists in RM, considering copy/paste of profile(s) works perfectly.

I found a workaround, though. Going to RM Local Library folder with Explorer/Finder and rearranging folder structure directly seems to do a trick. Next time you open RM, changes are instantly reflected in folder structure.

Yes, this is the only way.

• +1 to that! I simply can´t understand why such a standard feature like copy/paste or drag & drop is not yet implemented. I mean...that´s Windows 97 standard :D And it really drives me mad every here and then, as I have a huge collection of (paid) profiles which simply can´t be managed within Rig Manager properly.

Hello zabukowski. Can you tell me the location of the profiles on the Mac Finder?

thanks

• Hello zabukowski. Can you tell me the location of the profiles on the Mac Finder?

thanks

~/ Users / <yourName> / Library / Application Support / Kemper Amps / RigManager/ ...

BUT!! They are not in standard file formats, but database files RM reads .... No luck moving presets/profiles, but I found I can ADD or RENAME folders and changes appear after restarting RM.

You gotta have the right guns when you enter the town of tone. And please, shoot ALL fanboys you come across!

• ~/ Users / <yourName> / Library / Application Support / Kemper Amps / RigManager/ ...

BUT!! They are not in standard file formats, but database files RM reads .... No luck moving presets/profiles, but I found I can ADD or RENAME folders and changes appear after restarting RM.

Thanks VegasG, I’ll check it out!

• ~/ Users / <yourName> / Library / Application Support / Kemper Amps / RigManager/ ...

I guess it's a typo, but nevertheless ... you specified a complete path, so you don't need tilde (~).

When using tilde, path is: ~/Library/Application Support/Kemper Amps/RigManager/ ...

• I NEED HELP. I have RM on my mac and files show up but i can export them to my kemper. i feel retarded. HELP I bought top jimmy pack and i want it on my kemper.

• Hi, Psycho Tony,

Welcome to the community.

1. Unzip the Top Jimi Rigs into a folder
    2. Open Rig Manager
    3. Arrange the windows so you can see the Top Jimi files and Rig Manager at the same time
    4. In Rig Manager
      1. In the Local Library Folder
        1. Add a new folder called Top Jimi
        2. Drag the Rig files you extracted to the new Top Jimi folder
    5. To preview new Rigs navigate through them with the left and right arrows (not up and down). Left and Right automatically load the Rigs to your ProfilerIf you find anything you want to keep, on the Profiler tap the Store button and follow the prompts
  • In Rig Manager and in Rig Exchange I would like more search options of info available.

Ex:

1: Name (of profile):

2. Sound: (clean or crunch etc, plus rhythm or solo)

3: Song: (from a certain song)

4. Guitarist/Artist/Group: (from a certain rock group)

5: Rig name

6: Amplifier

7. Cabinet:

8. Author:

9: Date:

10: Rating