Selecting whole sections with Stage

• On my head I could always select the entire ABCD Stomp section as a group to copy and paste into other rigs. Likewise with X, Mod, Del, and Rev as a group. Is this possible on the Stage, as there are no buttons to select these sections as a group? And is this possible in Rig Manager?

• One way would be to lock the desired sections on the source profile and then select another profile(with RigManager). They will be there on the target.
    But I guess that's not what you are looking for. I think you would like to copy them as a complete preset. This is not possible, as far as I know.

• One way would be to lock the desired sections on the source profile and then select another profile(with RigManager). They will be there on the target.
    But I guess that's not what you are looking for. I think you would like to copy them as a complete preset. This is not possible, as far as I know.

That should work pretty much the same. It would take all of 4 seconds to lock four adjacent blocks individually. Then it's just a matter of going to the rigs I want to paste that section into and hitting save and unlocking when I'm done. And admittedly the need for this is significantly lessened with the editor. Kind of surprised they didn't add it there and at least bury the function under Rigs if they didn't want to add the buttons to the stage. Maybe I'll make a feature request. An easy way to add this feature to the stage would be to hold down any two effect blocks, say A and C. Instead of the edit screen of one of them popping up, the edit scene for the group of them, which can then by saved as a unit.