Rig manager not working properly in Windows 7

• Hi, everyone! I just got my Kemper a few days ago and have just read the manual and seen some tutorial videos,
    but still have a long way to go.
    I use Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and have installed Rig manager version 2.3.14.
    I have the Powerhead version with OS version 7.5.6.20698B

I can't find my custom stored rigs on the Kemper in the Rig manager. Does these versions not support each other?

• The files all have a .whatever at the end of them. like instalprogram.exe. Kemper profiles have had .krig and .kipr with the kipr file extension being the older variant. I am on the latest versioning so I can not speak to this from experience but using the older OS and older RM may be preventing you from seeing the rigs with the newer file extension.

• I understand what you mean now.
    I did a search on my computer and all extension in my Rig folders are called either *.rigpack or *.presetpack.
    Is there somewhere else I can find out the extention names?

• Hi, everyone! I just got my Kemper a few days ago and have just read the manual and seen some tutorial videos,
    but still have a long way to go.
    I use Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and have installed Rig manager version 2.3.14.
    I have the Powerhead version with OS version 7.5.6.20698B

I can't find my custom stored rigs on the Kemper in the Rig manager. Does these versions not support each other?

from the website

"PROFILER Operating System 7.5.4 Release for all PROFILER models

KEMPER Rig Manager™ 3.0.136 or higher is required to communicate with this operating system version."

"Rig Manager 3 Release (3.0.140) for Windows

System requirements: Windows 8 or higher."

2.3.14 was the last Rig Manager version to support Windows 7