Guitar with stereo jack and piezo - how do switch between mag/piezo?

• Hi,

Can anybody help me setting up or modifying profiles so that I can use my guitar with a stereo jack to switch between magnetic pickups and piezo? The guitar has a mini-toggle to achieve this and I have a splitter box with patch cables to hook up to the Kemper. I presume the mags will go to the main input and the piezo to a Return but really not confident on how to achieve any of this.

Thanks!

• I have my PRS P22 and Parker Fly set up with magnetic PUPs into the front input. Then I put a Loop Mono in Stomp A with the Piezo into the Loop’s return (no send used). Now the Piezo can be switched in and out as required on a Rig By Rig basis.

You can also use Parallel Path to send the Piezo through one FX in Stomp B then bypass the Stack section an go straight to the output. Th magnetic PUPs bypass Stomps A and B but go through everything else from Stomp C onward.

You can also morph the mix on Parallel Path to blend the two signals in real time using an express pedal if you want.

It would be even better if Parallel Path was more flexible though so that you could decide how many FX to use on each path rather than the current fixed split. It would also be great if you could merge the two individual paths wherever you want rather than send Parallel Path straight to the output. That way you could share Delay/Reverb etc for example.

• I use a Lehle 3 at 1 pedal.

Magnetic PU > lehle input 1
    Piezo > lehle input 2

Nylon (other guitar) > lehle input 3

Lehle output > kemper input

The kemper manages lehle inputs and outputs via midi

In the piezo and nylon presets I insert a loop mono. Loop send > D.I. Box > P.A.