Saving a new PROFILE as Rig also renames the one loaded before

• I do the same. Only I just move the usb wireless keyboard receiver from my daw to the Kemper front (I have the rack). Really fast and efficient.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• well..yes but It was faster with RM to copy and paste all Fields and change here an there some setting details than retype eveything.

True. I only do the odd profile here and there. So you are right.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• well..yes but It was faster with RM to copy and paste all Fields and change here an there some setting details than retype eveything.

If you select a rig with similar fields as the reference amp when profiling then most of the information will already be filled in with no need to even cut and paste.

• yes, thanks. That's right and so I use to do but not the cab and mic sections isn't it?

..And unfotunaly that was the main different part in my last profiling session.. I ve never understood why the profiler can t mutuate All the infos of every field from the starting rig.. neither the "comment" field of the amp section if I don t go wrong.

• I usually make several profiles, and try to select a profile with similar settings before profiling. That way most of the info is already there.

But, in the cases where I forget, I wait until the end of my profiling session, fire up RM, SELECT A PROFILE OTHER THAN THE NEW ONES, then select all of the new profiles. Then I can edit them in bulk. Enter once, and all of them change. Great for profiles with a new cab. The selecting a profile other than the new ones allows instant editing, without having to hit the store button.