Editor is not working even not present

• Hello Kemper friends, I am using the Kemper Stage with the latest OS and the latest Rig manager... same was before with the last OS. I thought it might be changed with the new OS. The editor does not occour... and i have no clue what could be the problem

I am using a laptop with WINDOWS 10 Pro, 64-bit.... and im a little desperate since many weeks.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Thank you in advance;-)

• Hi, what happens after reinstalling the rig manager (backup from the rig manager should be available!). the same?

Take a look at the file path (C: \ Users \ "username" \ AppData \ Local \ Kemper Amps ... everything is correct here

an older version, for example version 3.0.136 (under certain circumstances it is not possible to establish a connection to the KPA with release 8.0.2) of the rig manager installed for testing?

best regards

• Burkhard ;) thanks for that information

okay, I changed the view. The folder is correct. I use it as the admin.

One rig is active now.

to make it more clear i choose "search for updates" in the menu.

As you can see the software is up-to-date...

But below in the right corner there's the statement that i need to update the rig-manager.....

BTW I also use the Kemper "toaster" on another Laptop and i never had this nor a similar problem

• So which versions are exactly installed on PROFILER and Rig Manager. "The latest" is not precise enough. We are currently at OS 8.0.2 release and Rig Manager 3,.0.140.

• yes Burkhard, these are the versions i am usuig currently.

But the same problem i also had with the last versions as well