Legends Collection

• The Dan Auerbach is pretty sick. The base profile plus the gain staging with recti shaper + drive + muff is right up my alley. I kicked up the delay time/feedback/mix and reverb mix a little to taste but that's about it. Sounds glorious with a 335 w/ PAFs.

• I went into the Mark Knopfler profile expecting a Sultan-type clean. Not sure what anyone else' experience was, but my wah pedal was ¼ cocked, and I was immediately inspired to rip into some Ronson era Bowie. Still think it has more Mick Ronson than Knopfler. Great profile pack!!!!

• the video from Thomas Dill is here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the meshdown it's crazy!

(how do you call it? meshdonw/mixdown/pout pourri???!??) whatever!

and it's also difficoult to play those riff in a wrong way! Genious!

honestly a bit disappointed there is no ''TD - /'' tone here but.. Cool Rigs anyway!

• the meshdown it's crazy!

(how do you call it? meshdonw/mixdown/pout pourri???!??) whatever!

and it's also difficoult to play those riff in a wrong way! Genious!

honestly a bit disappointed there is no ''TD - /'' tone here but.. Cool Rigs anyway!

He played these riffs in a way not to be blocked because of copyright infringement..keep it easy my friend..;)

PS

Not that I believe that this will work..but anyway..

• Not sure anybody posted it yet. This is the Spotify playlist to the pack:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not sure anybody posted it yet. This is the Spotify playlist to the pack:

External Content open.spotify.com

Yeah found that last night myself :)

• :)Love the Legends Tribute Pack and can't wait for "Legends Tribute II" :D

Maybe with:

Paul Gilbert

Johnny Marr ( The Smiths )

Ritchie Blackmore

Keith Richards

Gary Moore ( Thin Lizzy )

Amon Amarth

Greg Mackintosh ( Vallenfyre )

Steve Stevens

Adrian Smith and Dave Murray ( Iron Maiden )

Robby Krieger ( The Doors )

Edited once, last by MM44: Has Kemper read my post ??? :-) Thx Kemper ... very happy with the "Kemper Legends Tribute Collection II" :-) ().

• Given I've seen Nuno with a KPA in a recent video ( presumably his home studio) a Nuno setting for me!!

• Oooh and some Devin Townsend.

• This is the only problem, we all have our own "legends" :)

It would be good to for people with better ears than me to create presets they can share...most rigs are amp focused not sound focused. Yeah I know its cheating a bit..

• I think this pack is something many of us were waiting for.
    Not to get the 101th Marshall rig, but to get an idea how to get the souds of our legends.
    I hope there is much more to come.