Question about saving output section.

• I liked the idea of saving output sections to switch between live and studio but was disappointed when The power amp on/off settings were not included. That was one of the main reasons I wanted to save the section to switch from (studio)stereo (poweramp off) to mono out with poweramp on (live). I wonder why this wasn't included or can it be and I'm missing something?

• you have it right . Unfortunately, you can’t save the poweramp on/off status as part of an output prest which kind of defeats the whole purpose pf the presets. To be honest, I actually haven’t managed to find any use for the presets so far because the things I would want to save are all excluded.

i would be really interested to hear how/if anyone is actually using the output presets. Maybe I’m missing something really useful.

• Since you can't save levels either, I would guess just for different configurations like Mod output, Stereo, mono etc. But I am agreeing with you. Then again you can save input settings too even though they are basically "locked" anyway and not rig based. I do understand why they don't include levels so you don't blow something but too bad you couldn't save the power amp status but have it default to zero. That would be an idea...

• Not true, other than the output section, the input section (Clean Sens, Distortion Sens, Input Noise Gate) is part of a Rig. It's just locked by default - and only in Browser Mode. But you could unlock it.

• Not true, other than the output section, the input section (Clean Sens, Distortion Sens, Input Noise Gate) is part of a Rig. It's just locked by default - and only in Browser Mode. But you could unlock it.

I was in error. I was thinking of the output section.