Profiler just showing all preset names as " on the edit screen

• On right side of the the edit screens for the effects, there's a section where it tells you the name of the preset you've loaded - e.g. loaded preset: Eddy

However for a while now, no matter what preset I load (both factory ones, and one's I've named myself) it puts a double quotation mark instead of the preset name.

e.g. if I select a preset using the dials, then hit "exit" to take me to the screen with the parameters, it always just says: loaded preset: "

...and when I start editing the profile: editing preset: "

Not sure when it started doing this, but been that way for a while - I'd hoped the latest OS 8 update would fix this, but still the same.

Not a huge problem - I can still load presets, and edit/save as normal - but it's useful to see what preset you're editing - and just worried in case this signifies a problem with my Profiler that needs fixing?

EDIT: it only seems to do this (display semicolon instead of name) when rig manager connected

• Hi, alligatorlizard.

The same thing is happening for me. I just updated to the production version of 8.0.2.22186.

Strangely, I thought it was working in beta version of 8.0.1.21815. Now that I've updated, I can't compare them head-to-head.

Anybody else?

ST

• You're right - it only does this when rig manager is connected - hadn't noticed this before, as have rig manager connected most of the time!

It's definitely done this since before OS 8 though, so it's not a bug specific to that.

• Hi, alligatorlizard,

You're right - it only does this when rig manager is connected - hadn't noticed this before, as have rig manager connected most of the time!

It's definitely done this since before OS 8 though, so it's not a bug specific to that.

I rolled back my Profiler Head to beta version 8.0.1.21815 and didn't have the problem. That's why I started the new thread. For me, I didn't experience the issue until the new production release 8.0.2.22186.