Imprints

• If I get it right Imprints can be used on FR studiomonitores. Am I right?

That would be awesome any way....

It would also be nice if it can be used in stereo on the main out. Is that possible...

Regards Paul

• Hi, Pau1968.

Imprints work only with Kemper Kabinets or Kemper Kones when used with a Profiler.

• Hi, Pau1968.

Imprints work only with Kemper Kabinets or Kemper Kones when used with a Profiler.

Thats not the whole trues, it works with every speaker you have connected to your monitor out! I´ve tested it yesterday with my active floor monitor and it sounds very nice with some of the imprints.

• I have two Kemper Kones (in stereo) And I love them.

The Kones can be used with different imprints but you can also run them in ”FRFR” = with just the special designed Kemper speaker and no imprints.

However do not expect that a profile that is created with i.e. Greenback always will sound the same with the Kone in FRFR mode as compared with the Kone with Greenback imprint and the Cab in the stack section disabled.
    Why? It’s not only the speaker element that effects the tone but also mik placement etc. The Kone can not simulate that.

My experience is that samtimes the sound is very similar, sometimes the FRFR mode sounds better but in general the Kone + Imprint sounds best.

That’s my personal opinion but I am far from a expert

MiT