8.0.2.22186 bug when running Rig Manager when loading Preset

• I starting a new thread for this because it seems to be related to a bug version 8.0.2.22186

(previous topic Profiler just showing all preset names as " on the edit screen )

With Release version 8.0.2.22186

When I load a Preset (e.g., Klon1), the display shows loaded preset Klon1

When I change a parameter, the display shows editing preset Klon1

BUT if I have Rig Manager running

When I load a Preset (e.g., Klon1), the display shows loaded ''

When I change a parameter, the display shows editing ''

With Beta version of 8.0.1.21815

(with or without Rig Manager running)

When I load a Preset (e.g., Klon1), the display shows "loaded preset Klon1"

When I change a parameter, the display shows "editing preset Klon1"

Environments

I can replicate this on my Kemper Profiler Head and Kemper Stage

• Yes, thanks, we are aware! Our engineering is looking into this.

When copying a cab preset (dragging from cabinet to preset folder in a new window for example) the preset has no name / the field is blank. Sometimes it works again (take over the cab name), then again not.

Seems to be a bug.

I need to organize many cab presets and I don't want to name all by hand again.

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• When copying a cab preset (dragging from cabinet to preset folder in a new window for example) the preset has no name / the field is blank. Sometimes it works again (take over the cab name), then again not.

Seems to be a bug.

I need to organize many cab presets and I don't want to name all by hand again.

I've just finish to re-organize cab presets but had no problem of any sort. I can Always see their Name

• ok ..Just tried,

the last cab has been just dragged form a profile to the folder where I store All IRs by Celestion

(a part for the differnt name,you can see it took the current date and time)

• ok ..Just tried,

the last cab has been just dragged form a profile to the folder where I store All IRs by Celestion

(a part for the differnt name,you can see it took the current date and time)

Thanks!

Just tried again - it is unfortunately not working here. BUT: When I lock the cab it does copy the name too. If I then unlock the cab it still works, until I load another rig (also when going back - no name again).

• ? I dind t touch any parameter.. and I have the last OS as well..

It does not work all the time. Sometimes I turn a parameter and it still does not copy the preset with name . Doing nothing else, just drag the cab a second time and it works again. :S

EDIT: Now I just have to drag it twice (not touching a parameter). First time no name, second time it works.

EDIT 2: If Cabinet is selected before loading another cab, I have to click Amplifier than Cabinet again - in this case name is copied again

Edited 2 times, last by Ibot39 ().