Klon 1-4 versus new TS 808 and other OD's compared

• Took the new FW and OD's for a spin this am.

The Klon 1 stood out as a more clear boost than the Green screamer, however with that clarity of notes it seemed noticeable thinner. I also tried a few of the 'Timmy's' just ok. The 'TS max' must be a Maxon 808?? I need to read the release notes, but it was good. Honestly I kept coming back to the Green screamer due to the thick chewy nature for lack of better words.

This was literally 20 mins sampling thru them and I'm sure I may be missing some parameters that may make them more useable but that's my first impression.

Anyone have any tricks to keeping the similar 'girth' the Green screamer has with the new Klon? *Context here is a hard rock to classic metal tone, open non compressed with a real tube power section and real cab. In my real amp world I use a Wampler Tumnus and I love it!

Thanks!

Don

• My first impressions were similar. All I Can say is That the green scream Model and maxon were great.. Especially useful as the real thing became so popular to layer gain stages in front of a slightly edgey amp.. Havent had much time either

• Are these new OD's available in the Distortion slot like the Green Scream? If so, why did they not load with the 8.0 software uograde?

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Hi, Laker.

Are these new OD's available in the Distortion slot like the Green Scream? If so, why did they not load with the 8.0 software uograde?

On the Profiler,

In the Distortion

Scroll down (they are NOT in alphabetical order). I made the new ones in the list below bold.

Green Scream

?

?

?

?

?

?

Mouse

Full OC

?

?

?