Morph settings from Rig manager.

• I have the latest OS release as well as the last RM release. I love the ability to edit from my PC, however, I am having an issue with morphing. I noticed that I could not make adjustments between the two channels and get them to stick. I racked my brain trying to figure it out, but couldn't. I searched for answers in this forum and found none. I have since discovered that if I make the changes on the unit itself, they stick, but I still can't make changes that stick from Rig manager.

• I was hoping it was a problem that could be solved. You can edit a morph setting in rig manager as long as it was initiated on the front panel, but you can't initiate a morphed setting from rig manager.

• I cannot reproduce a problem. In Rig Manager you normally enter the base sound values of continuous parameters. Holding CTRL on the keyboard while dialing will open a morphing range adn set the morph sound value of the parameters. Base sound vlaue is marked by a blue dot, morph sound value is marked by a red dot.

Don't forget to store. Then it sticks.

• I cannot reproduce a problem. In Rig Manager you normally enter the base sound values of continuous parameters. Holding CTRL on the keyboard while dialing will open a morphing range adn set the morph sound value of the parameters. Base sound vlaue is marked by a blue dot, morph sound value is marked by a red dot.

Don't forget to store. Then it sticks.

Thanks! I was not aware that I should use the ctrl key to initiate a morphing range. I will try that. Meanwhile, I have had several crashes when trying to turn effects on and off through morph channels. Not sure if that is even possible, but I am just now exploring morphing and wanted to try it.

• I just tried it and I am thrilled to finally have an answer to this frustrating issue. If this was covered in the manual, I missed it, but I appreciate your response very much, as it has relieved me from further frustration.

• Perfect!

Yes, it's covered in the Rig Manager manual.

And our engineering is planning a modification which will additionally allow to enter morph values in Rig Manager without holding CTRL, while the Morph Pedal rests in toe position.