Control the Volume pedal with Morph?

• Is it possible to control the position of the Volume Pedal with the Morph pedal?

I have the Volume Pedal located to the Input because i want to clean up a profile like i would do with the volume knob.
    But at the same moment i want to change some delay and reverb settings. So i wold like to reduce the volume with the morph pedal too.

I tried to reduce Gain, but it sounds different and i also want to do this with clean profiles.

• Can't have volume and morph at the same time. Morph could control some other parameter to act like a volume pedal.

But you can't have the same pedal control both.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Exactly, you can morph Rig Volume, Amp Volume or Volumes in the effects, but not Volume Pedal. It would create logical conficts as the Morph Pedal is always active. Even if no parameters have been set up in a Rig for Morphing yet, the toe position of the Morph Pedal indicates that the system is ready to receive the morph values of continuous parameters.

• If morphing a volume in one of the effect modules A-D is not an option, please consider using Volume Pedal via a dedicated expression pedal. It allows to select the location within the signal chain by Rig. "Input" is one option. Sharing one expression pedal for several purposes always comes with some limitations. Often it fits, sometimes it doesn't.

• Then please consider a dedicated Volume Pedal, which gives you all the flexibility.

Or, if you want to stick to one pedal, consider configuring the pedal as Wah Pedal, which also controls Pitch Pedal and Volume Pedal, and trigger Morphing via button instead of pedal.

• I would use the Wah Volume effect type instead of Morphing. That way you can switch between the normal volume pedal at one point in the signal chain and the Wah pedal acting as a volume at a different point in the chain.

Alternatively, I would morph the gain to simulate reducing guitar volume. I used to think that profiling an amp a high gain would capture all the gain seti gs up to the high level you profiled which would the. Allow you to access the full range of gain by simply reducing the Kemper’s gain knob. However, after extensive A/B testing what I fou d was that reducing the Kemper’s gain sou d almost exactly the same as turning down the guitar’s volume knob rather than turning down the amp’s gain knob.