[SOLVED partially] Can't update Kemper to latest OS 8.0.2.22186

• I tried already few times and everytime after the file is transfered to Kemper I get this message in Rig Manager (v 3.0.140.16416)

I rebooted Kemper few times, but it didn't help.

Anybody had such issues?

• Whenever I get that message during an update in RM:

- Find the file on your machine, and delete it. It might have been damaged during the download process. The try again.

- If that doesn't work, I do the USB method.

how you find the file on your machine?

• In the dowload folder? On my Windows PC it is "Downloads" on the desktop.

I deleted the downloaded file and it didn't help. Still the same message.

I thought that USB stick connected to Kemper had to do something with that, but after removing it it is the same.

I uploaded latest OS 8.0.2.22186 onto USB stick and plugged into Kemper with latest beta OS 8.0.2.22186B - Kemper recognizes the USB stick, but cannot see the OS to be installed.

I tried the emergency booting from USB (put the OS file in root folder of USB, switch on Kemper to Browse mode, while holding both < > RIG buttons) but it didn't help either.

Gonna contact support.

• ... I uploaded latest OS 8.0.2.22186 onto USB stick and plugged into Kemper with latest beta OS 8.0.2.22186B - Kemper recognizes the USB stick, but cannot see the OS ...

It looks like both versions are identical. However I don't have experience with ugrading from beta so contact support is probably the best thing to do.

• It looks like both versions are identical. However I don't have experience with ugrading from beta so contact support is probably the best thing to do.

They're not the same

Profiler_OS_8_0_2_22186.bin size: 15 878 919

kaos.bin (beta) size: 15 878 939

What I did: I renamed Profiler_OS_8_0_2_22186.bin to kaos.bin, put on USB stick and now it upgraded.