How to record a profile's effects as a separate track in DAW

• Hi guys,

I've been doing more recording with my Kemper lately and I'm at a point now where I'd like to know if there is a way for me to take one of my existing profiles with all the effects (delays and reverbs) and record it into my DAW so that the guitar with all of the distortion and things that are in the stomp section, come out on one track, with any effects that are in the effects slot, recorded onto a separate track.

My setup currently consists of guitar straight into the front input of the Kemper. Out of the Kemper, I'm running SPDIF in and out, to a Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB interface, and using Reaper as my DAW.

• Yup, but you have to record an analog output as well. So set spdif to stack and main out to wet (and record main out as well)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM