Celestion demo video's (one speaker added each week)

• These are the ones coming soon:

Celestion Vintage 30 (mesa)
    Celestion Creamback H-75
    Celestion V-Type
    Celestion A-Type
    Celestion H30 anniversary edition

Celestion Neo Creamback
    The demo has clean, crunch and high gain tone, so I hope it satisfies all sorts of guitar players. Both a band setup 'in the mix' and 'raw guitars only' demonstration.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Celestion Lynchback
    The Lynchback is a modern sounding speaker, great for high gain but somewhat darker than most speakers.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Celestion G12T-75

Celestion G12M-65 Creamback

• Lynchback demonstration has been added to this thread.

This used to be a Neo demo thread, but I've changed the title.

I will add a new demonstration every week.

If you like my effort, feel free to subscribe or give my movies a thumbs up, I appreciate it!

• External Content youtu.be