Switch function Performance mode : Please add "circle" or "turn around" option.

• So my performance in this post is honorable, they is more thant 10% likes, a wonderful parformance in a furum, despite switches-lovers are so agressive to explain their love in ... metal button-pushing :)'

I wonder how did you come to this 10% likes in this post? Please don't count mine, I hit "like" instead of "quote" by accident. I can see only 2 likes in your opening post of this thread. Majority of responses were rather negative.

• I wonder how did you come to this 10% likes in this post? Please don't count mine, I hit "like" instead of "quote" by accident. I can see only 2 likes in your opening post of this thread. Majority of responses were rather negative.

one of those likes was mine and I was liking the concept of a loop around function for use in a totally different context

,despite switches-lovers are so agressive to explain their love in ... metal button-pushing :)'

you still need to at least as many button pushes in your scenario as everyone else's. The only difference is you need to puch the one button 5 times instead of pushing each of the 5 buttons once. Its still 5 button presses no matter how you look at it. The only difference is the tried and tested 5 button method is reliable and user friendly.

• I wonder how did you come to this 10% likes in this post? Please don't count mine, I hit "like" instead of "quote" by accident. I can see only 2 likes in your opening post of this thread. Majority of responses were rather negative.

Yes, :D:D:D , stop boring me. After 60 years of followers as certain as they are strong in engineering, multiplying the loudspeakers to follow the power of the amps, the Messa Boogie Mark I and born on a scene with 30,000 spectators, (I was 12 years old), I understood that the scientists of a day were the idiots of tomorrow. So keep your certainties, thank you :) '

Kemper's worst enemies are its windows programs and followers ||