Running Pedals into the Kemper

• Well. I've had the Kemper for about 6 months now and it's freaking fantastic. I love everything about it, but I was missing the fun of playing with pedals, and to be honest the fuzz and distortion effects within the Kemper left a little to be desired. So I repurchased a couple pedals that I had prematurely sold off and ran them into the Kemper to test it out. I got a Mythos High Road Fuzz and the 1981 Inventions DRV pedal. First impressions... WOW. The Kemper continues to impress. It sounded FANTASTIC. I had extensive experience playing these pedals through an amp, and it was quite amazing to hear them through a similar profile on the Kemper - because it sounded so close! Almost better actually because it was more of a hi-fi recorded tone. Again, the Kemper keeps surprising me. I love this thing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My pedals are Da Bomb! I don't plan on getting rid of them. I'll use them in the loop and in front if I have to even if the Kemper FX sound better - just so I can justify keeping all those purty metal boxes! ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Well. I've had the Kemper for about 6 months now and it's freaking fantastic. I love everything about it, but I was missing the fun of playing with pedals, and to be honest the fuzz and distortion effects within the Kemper left a little to be desired. So I repurchased a couple pedals that I had prematurely sold off and ran them into the Kemper to test it out. I got a Mythos High Road Fuzz and the 1981 Inventions DRV pedal. First impressions... WOW. The Kemper continues to impress. It sounded FANTASTIC. I had extensive experience playing these pedals through an amp, and it was quite amazing to hear them through a similar profile on the Kemper - because it sounded so close! Almost better actually because it was more of a hi-fi recorded tone. Again, the Kemper keeps surprising me. I love this thing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

6stringstories Which amp profile are you using as a pedal platform?

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

Edited once, last by rik777 ().

• 6stringstories Which amp profile are you using as a pedal platform?

On this particular video I was using a Princeton profile from M Britt. I used that specifically because a Princeton clone was my main amp for a long time (before Kemper) and I was very familiar with how the pedals sounded through that amp so I thought it'd be a fun comparison. Thanks for watching! Really appreciate the support!