Display Layout

• hi again! :) clearly i'm new to kemper.. slowly learning.

(on Stage).. would love another Display Layout -

Display Layout B is good.. nice and clean/simple.. but would love if it was even cleaner.. removing the second line that is currently displaying the Rig name.

In performance mode i have no desire to know what the Rig name is.

When i'm looking down I want to see in nice big letters the performance name so i know i'm on the right one. The text of the rig name (which also happens to be bolded with black banner) is somewhat distracting.

:)

• Layout on KPA Display

I wish additionally that in Performance Mode the Display of the Kemper would show the effects being applied to the rig. I always have to press the button of the effect blocks to see what is in the modules.

Layout on Remote

Furthermore the effect symbols are very small in performance mode. In Browse mode Layout A or B (I am getting old) shows only the name of the rig and has big space for the effect symbols. But if u choose the letters to be big in Browse mode u do not see any effect symbols in Performance Mode. I do not get that… there should be a layout for each mode with only small text of the Rig name and big symbols for effects. I oftentimes cannot read it properly when playing.

Anyone else with the same issues here?

Should be easy to change.

• If you find the Rig Name in the dark box distracting, what is wrong about the other layout A without Rig Name and with Performance Name in the dark box?

• If you find the Rig Name in the dark box distracting, what is wrong about the other layout A without Rig Name and with Performance Name in the dark box?

one layout has rig name.
    one layout doesn’t have rig name but has top row consumed by stomp boxes.

I’d like a third option. Take the latter one above, remove the stomp boxes in the top line and use the now available screen space more. Make the Performance # and Name larger. Make the Slot name boxes bigger.

• Ps burkard i have raised a similar feature request for the iPad app.. a “performance mode” view to basically do the exact same thing. Perhaps tapping the screen would take you back to the editor. This would be soooo incredibly useful.

• I'd like the clock to be displayed on the stage as it can be set on the remote :)

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp