Happy Kemper user here, and I am investigating integrating my Kemper with other systems. I find the Kemper specs confusing and inadequate in my efforts.
1) The Profiler specs say the analog output level is +16 dBu (or +15 dBu, depending on the model out output).
- Can somebody knowledgeable explain what this means?
- In other words, when I set the master volume (and all other upstream volumes) to [0 dB], what is the output level? Is it +16 dBu? Is it +4 dBu (normal line level) but the max allowable (without clipping) is +16 dBu? What is the [0 dB] on the volume knob referenced to?!?!
2) What is the output impedance for monitor and main outputs?
3) Why doesn't Kemper give us good specs here?