Easter Deals 30% OFF!!! [ToneLab]

• what amp you profiled in the Andy Timmons style pack?

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• Hi guys, new MB Pack Italian Amp coming ?

In this video you can get an idea of what it is ?

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In the next few days I will publish a video promo and the package will be available for purchase.

Hope you like it ?

• Hi guys, I'm glad to announce you that my "MB ITALIAN AMP" is finally available.

Here you can see the promo video of the pack:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All profiles are present in two different types. There is a basic version and a "b" version.

The difference is in the type of microphones used during profiling. The basic profiles were made using only ribbon microphones. Those "b" with two microphones, one ribbon and one dynamic.

I generally like to use fat and creamy tones.

You will never find "harsh" or overly bright sounds in my packages because I don't like them.

There is also an "extra" folder where you will find profiles made with a different eq and also in this case each profile is present in two versions.

There are generic reverbs and delays in all presets. The effects used in the videopromo are present and active on the relative profiles.

The profiles were created by gradually bringing up the master volume and the preamp volume. This way you can choose between different types of distortions. With more pumped preamp or power amp.

I hope this pack can be usefull for you and i hope you'll enjoy it.

Here you can download the pack: http://www.tonelab.it

Have fun!

• Hi guys, my "Appetite for profiles" Slash Style Kemper Pack is now available here: https://www.tonelab.it

In this pack you will find 38 profiles of my British J800 Amp.

Most of profiles are present in two different types. There is a basic version and a "b" version.

The difference is in the type of microphones used during profiling.

The pack is inspired by Slash's sound in general and not by specific songs although there are three profiles dedicated to three specific songs.

I tried to imitate the sound of Slash in different periods and you will find three folders with very different tones.

Here you can see the video promo:

External Content youtu.be

The effects used in the videopromo are present and active on the relative profiles.

I hope this pack can be usefull for you and i hope you'll enjoy it.

Have fun!

• the possibility to download a profile from each package for free and to test is a real cool feature.

:thumbup:

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

Edited once, last by vjclaus: bad rude comment ().

• you'll have to show a better demo like top jimis demo, if you want to earn money. This demo shows nothing than a bad joke.

Tact: a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations withothers or avoid offense.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• you'll have to show a better demo like top jimis demo, if you want to earn money. This demo shows nothing than a bad joke.

Hi man and thanks for your comment. I will consider your advice and probably i'll do different promo videos in the future.

Also because up to now the sale of packs is going very well and maybe by following your advice it can still improve ?

However, I'm adding a feature that's probably worth more than any demo: the possibility to download a profile from each package for free. In this way the user will be able to get a concrete idea of my way of profiling and will not need anything else to be enticed to buy my products.

???

• so no mics cabs listed here we go again . and 25 euros a pack lol

In each pack there is a pdf where I indicate speakers, mics, picks, strings, pickups, guitars used in the profiling phase. In any case, thanks for your helpful comment, I think it's a great idea to add the type of cab used to the description. Over the next few days, I'll be adding this information to every video and description.

All the best!

• for alexkemp86.

sorry I didn't want to be rude, the reason for my post is just, every time a slash profile is offered, I am very excited because I am a big slash fan and am disappointed after I bought and tested the profiles then mostly again after extensive testing. most of the time they sound either too harsh or unusable in the mix. There are good and bad profiles, it is always a question of personal taste and usability.

there are so many cool gn ́r songs, sweet child may no longer be played in many guitar stores, because they have been played too often. it would be cool to demonstrate other riffs to get an idea of whether your profiles are more the AFD or UYI Era.

the possibility to download a profile from each package for free and to test is a real cool feature.

:thumbup:

I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to offend anyone, so keep on rockin

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Don't worry man ?

The reason why I started profiling my amps is because I didn't find myself with the profiles bought by others, so I know the difficulties that those who buy commercial profiles.

Anyway, the reason I chose to record "sweet child" is because it is the most known song.

My pack is divided into 3 folders (this is written in the description) inspired by Slash's tone in general and not by specific songs although there are three profiles dedicated to three specific songs. Some sounds are more scratchy and brighter and relate to the early period of the guns. Others try to recreate the sound of AFD and Slash tone with "the conspirators".

However, all you have to do is wait and try the profile that I will choose to make free ?

Stay tuned!