Easter Deals 30% OFF!!! [ToneLab]

• Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce you my Gipsy Pack is finally available.

It's a pack of profiles inspired by the great Andy Timmons tones.

Here you can see the promo video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here you can download the pack: http://www.tonelab.it

Nine profiles included in this package are inspired to the great Andy Timmons amazing tone/sound. The rest (around 30) are variations or profiles that i've loved very much and i've created after a long research of tones and sounds that i was going to profile time after time.

The tone/sound is a mix of various combination and components, between them there are for sure the personality and the touch of the musician that of course are unique and unrepeatable.

There are many aspects like picks, strings, cables, valves, speakers, microfones and of course the guitar itself, they obviously are an important part of the final result.

As i was saying at the begin, i was talking about "inspiration", because of course replicate the sound of a musician at 100% it's impossible, and if we're talking about "Mr tone" it's more than that.

I hope this pack can be usefull for you and i hope you'll enjoy it.

Have fun!

The following videos inspired me:

1) Electric Gypsy - Andy Timmons & Martin Miller Session Band (Live in Studio)

2) Andy Timmons, Doug West and the MESA® Mark Five: 25™ In-Depth

3) Tone Sessions: Andy Timmons & Mark Five: 25™ – “Lucy” Playthrough

4) Andy Timmons demo of JHS Pedals AT Channel Drive pedal

You will find them easily on youtube

• It’s too expensive man...

Hi, i think that only each of us can know how much work there is behind a product and therefore decide the sale price that it deems fairer.

In this package, I have not just limited myself to profiling an amp with the sounds I usually use.

I had to try to imitate the tone of another guitarist and I assure you that it is an extremely difficult job, especially if it is Andy Timmons.

A long research and over a month of experiments because every little nuance makes the difference.

There will also be other packages that I am working on and will have an almost halved cost because they will be profiling of sounds that I use every day and there will be no need to stay there whole days to get the right tone.

I can easily profile my sounds in a day but trying to imitate the sounds of another guitarist is really hard.

You even have to study his playing and his songs to understand how to reach the goal. If you try to imitate Petrucci's tone but play in Jimmy Page's style you will never realize if a profile is effective or not.

This type of work alone I assure you that it takes a lot of time and energy.

Try this kind of experience yourself and you will realize how much time it takes.

See you soon ??

• if you sell this pack a lower price,you will sell more,also i recommend you to sell the packs for yourself,gumroad charge tax

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• if you sell this pack a lower price,you will sell more,also i recommend you to sell the packs for yourself,gumroad charge tax

Hi man, I'm working on a new website where you can buy the profiles directly from me. In this way, those who buy my profiles will save about 20% (about 6$). In Italy for this type of products there is no VAT but gumroad applies it on any type of sale.

A new package dedicated to John Petrucci will also be available soon.

Stay tuned for news!

• Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce you my "The tone carries on" Kemper Pack is finally available.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nine Profiles included in this package are inspired to the great John Petrucci amazing tone/sound. The rest (around 20) are variations or profiles that i've loved very much and i've created after a long research of tones and sounds that i was going to profile time after time.

The tone/sound is a mix of various combination and components, between them there are for sure the personality and the touch of the musician that of course are unique and unrepeatable.

There are many aspects like picks, strings, cables, valves, speakers, microfones and of course the guitar itself, they obviously are an important part of the final result.

As i was saying at the begin, i was talking about "inspiration", because of course replicate the tone of a musician at 100% it's impossible, and if we're talking about John Petrucci it's more than that.

Have fun!

The following videos from YouTube inspired me:

1) John Petrucci Dream Theater Triaxis / 2:90 / 2014 Rig Tour Demo

2) MESA/Boogie Tone Summit - John Petrucci/Doug West - Dream Theater Guitar Tones History

3) John Petrucci — Mark V — Settings and Tone Tips (part 1 & 2)

4) John Petrucci | Dream Theater | Gear Talk | Part 2: MESA/Boogie | Thomann

You will find them easily on youtube

• Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce you my "Rock Blues" Pack is finally available.

It's a pack of profiles inspired by Joe Bonamassa, Jimmy Page and Billy Gibbons.

Here you can see the promo video:

Nine Profiles included in this package are inspired to specific tones by Bonamassa/Page/Gibbons. The rest (around 20) are variations or profiles that i've loved very much and i've created after a long research of tones and sounds that i was going to profile time after time.

As i was saying at the begin, i was talking about "inspiration", because of course replicate the tone of a musician at 100% it's impossible, and if we're talking about Bonamassa/Page/Gibbons it's more than that.

Where you see “EP Delay” there is the delay and it's been setted in a similar way comparing to how Page did in live in tracks like “Black Dog

As you can see in the promo video, the guitars used is a Gibson Les Paul R8 (1958 reissue).

Elixir Optweb 10-46 are the strings setted up on guitar.

I used the heavy Ibanez Rubber Grip (Grip Wizard Series) picks.

Have fun!

The following videos/dvd inspired me:

1. Joe Bonamassa Official - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre Live From New York

2. The Captain Meets Joe Bonamassa!

3. Royal MSG100 “Winning the West” Pt 3 Jimmy Page Live tones

4. Led Zeppelin Madison Square Garden DVD

5. ZZ Top “La Grange” on the Howard Stern Show

6. ZZ Top La grange, Tush Live in Montreux 2013

Profiles inspired by Bonamassa:

1. JB Midnight Beacon Theatre

2. JB Beacon Theatre - Lead

3. JB J45 1W

Profiles inspired by Page:

1. J. Page live (sweet)

2. J. Page live (sweet) EP Delay

3. J. Page live Harsh

4. J. Page live Harsh EP Delay

Profiles inspired by Gibbons:

1. Z TOP live Stern Show

2. Z TOP live 2013

• I have two sound packs from Alessandro. So far I have bought other sounds from other colleagues but Gipsy Pack is phenomenal! You can feel the sound physically under your fingers as if you were on powerful real equipment. Someone wrote that it was too expensive ... I do not agree with that. Work and good work deserve payment. I am Polish and I do not earn much and I believe that the money paid by Alessandro is well spent. I will be watching his profile and I will definitely buy something more. A firefighter from southern Poland greets you.

• Ok, ok, I have got more than enough Marshall/similar rigs and therefore I was very reluctant but anyway bought them and glad to say it was definitely not a mistake. Tonelab did not promise too much . They nailed them and there are glorious sounds. Recommended !

• Ok, ok, I have got more than enough Marshall/similar rigs and therefore I was very reluctant but anyway bought them and glad to say it was definitely not a mistake. Tonelab did not promise too much . They nailed them and there are glorious sounds. Recommended !

Thanks for your support man :)