How to create this effect ?

• Santana tone in 1976 was symbol of my teenage years :P

With my new Kemper, how to find or create this tone and effect ?
    listen on 1976 vidéo from 1:48

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I tried with rotating speaker but (in mono) effect is not really looking like...

Thanks

Edited once, last by Algado ().

• Chu made a mustache joke.

That video is an excellent example of showing how he uses the volume knob, and changes the guitar position to get long sustain. There is even a point in the video where the note stops sustaining, and he changes volume and position to regain it.

Ha ha... My question was : Europa in 1976. Your explanation is not useful for the question :)'

In 1976 I played that part thru the a real Lesslie, join to an Hammon on stage , today, Kemper numeric Lesslie is not credible...

But I heard some guitar player using tremolo...

Edited once, last by Algado ().

• Ha ha... My question was : Europa in 1976. Your explanation is not useful for the question :)'

In 1976 I played that part thru the a real Lesslie, join to an Hammon on stage , today, Kemper numeric Lesslie is not credible...

But I heard some guitar player using tremolo...

My first response to your question offered some programming suggestions, and a rig to use as a starting point. My second response was to your second question, and I added an additional comment about the video you provided.

The Kemper Rotating Speaker sounds much fuller in stereo than in mono. But, if you want to fully recreate your experience from 1976, you'll likely need to get a 122 or 147.

• The Kemper Rotating Speaker sounds much fuller in stereo than in mono. But, if you want to fully recreate your experience from 1976, you'll likely need to get a 122 or 147.

Yes, unfortunatly.... Original Hammon Leslie Cab was not in stereo.
    They should add more "volume variations"